Saturday, January 24, 2009

Run For "Reagie Girl"

So, its 5:30am, I have been running on and off for a couple of months. I told my Sean(swift) that I would run with today. Came to find out a BUNCH of my other friends from the BADDEST church there is in the WORLD. Were running in a Polar Bear Run 5k. So I felt compelled by God to run in this 5k. I am nervous, I have never ran in any race, never thought I ever would. I hated running as a kid. Hello, I'm the FAT guy/kid, always have been.

I'm cool with that, but what scares me the most, is my Dad died running in a 6.2 mile race. Collapsed on the 6 mile marker and died of a massive heart attack. So i am scared to say the least, but I am also bull headed. I have a mentality that tells me, "With God all things are Possible." A lot of people in my family are worried about me, pushing myself, I can understand that, they don't experience the Faith I do. I know though with my continued Faith, and staying the christian stronghold in my family, they will continue to see the changes. I love my family VERY much, I pray they will be proud, and continue to support me.

Don't let anyone ever tell you, that you can't do anything. "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." —Matthew 19:26
My Faith can not falter from one subject to the next. If I believe all the things I believe about my daughter. Then I have to continue my belief and Faith in God, on all things. I thank him in all circumstances.

God,
I pray to you this morning. Thanking you Father, for another day on earth here with my family. Father, I pray that you bless me with the tools necessary to continue to guide my family spiritually. Father, protect me today, guide me, bless me with strength. Father do not let my body fail me, do not let it falter, do not let in injure. I come to you in complete faith knowing you will be there with me, when I get weak, you will give me strength to continue. Father, I love you, I thank you, and I know I am nothing with out you.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment